1. EFT Bank Transfer Withdrawals can only be processed into a customer’s bank account in the Republic of South Africa. Withdrawals can also be made in a PLAYA Betting Shop by reserving funds from your online account, by Standard Bank Instant Money or FNB eWallet. Bonus/promotion rules apply to withdrawals if customers’ accounts were credited with bonus/promotion money. The maximum amount a customer can withdraw in a Playa Betting Shop is R10,000.
2. Before PLAYA can process a withdrawal into a customer’s bank account or in a Playa Betting Shop, the following need to be verified by PLAYA:
a. identity of the customer. PLAYA requires a copy of the customer’s South African identification document (or passport if the customer does not hold a South African identification document); and
b. residential address of the customer. PLAYA requires a utility bill displaying the customers full name and address (no older than 3 months); and
c. banking details of the customer. PLAYA requires proof of banking details by way of a bank statement (no older than 3 months) if you are withdrawing by EFT Bank Transfer.
The above documentation may be sent by email to [email protected]
3. The minimum amount a customer can withdraw in a Playa Betting Shop is R20. The minimum amount a customer can withdraw by EFT Bank Transfer is R50. The minimum amount a customer can withdraw by Standard Bank Instant Money or FNB eWallet is R100.
4. The maximum amount a customer can withdraw in a Playa Betting Shop is R10,000. The maximum amount a customer can withdraw by Standard Bank Instant Money or FNB eWallet is R3000 per day and R25000 per month.
5. PLAYA is committed to legal and responsible sports betting where customers are given a fair and reliable product by keeping sport clean and free from insider betting or bet rigging and manipulation. Should we feel that such activity has occurred, PLAYA withholds the right to: (1) suspend the offering of any event or series of events in any of its markets; (2) delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events in any of its markets. Furthermore, we reserve the right to withhold payment on any event that comes under its investigation for corrupt activity.
6. Withdrawals made in PLAYA Betting Shops must be verified by the manager and PLAYA support. All calls are recorded as proof of withdrawal. Customers are required to verify their account by showing ID and confirming their ID number and Playa Bets account number when making a withdrawal. Withdrawals of R10,000 or more cannot be made in PLAYA betting shops.
7. PLAYA may not be held liable for any changes to payout amounts as a result of exchange rate fluctuations.
8. Under no circumstances will a withdrawal be processed if a customer has never made a deposit. Monies won using only bonus credit or profit from bonus credit cannot be withdrawn if a customer has never made a real money deposit. If you make a withdrawal, any existing bonus balance in your bonus account will be forfeited and your bonus balance will go to 0.
9. To qualify for a withdrawal after receiving bonus credit, the promotions withdrawal rollover requirements must be met with odds of 1.0 (1/1) or higher. If you received bonus funds before making a deposit, you will need to deposit funds as stipulated in the promotion and wager the deposited funds (or multiples of deposited funds) and bonus funds on bets with a price of 1/1 or more.
10. PLAYA cannot process a withdrawal if a customer has made a deposit and not taken a bet with the deposited funds. For example: a customer deposits R1000 into their betting account, does not take any bets with the funds, and then requests a withdrawal for R1000. At least 10% of your deposit needs to be staked before a withdrawal can be processed. For special cases, please contact [email protected] A 10% admin charge will be levied to process refunds. Under no circumstances will refunds be considered for 1vocuher and OTT voucher transactions. The voucher needs to be staked in full before a withdrawal can be made.
You can withdraw your winnings at any FNB ATM with FNB eWallet.
You can withdraw your winnings at any Standard Bank ATM with STD Bank Instant Money.
You can withdraw your winnings directly into your bank account with an EFT Bank Transfer.
You can withdraw your winnings at any Playa Bets Branch when showing your ID.