What is BSM KENO?
- BSM KENO is a lucky numbers game where bets are placed on the numbers that are drawn.
- There are 80 balls in the machine from numbers 1-80 with 20 balls being drawn for each draw.
How often is the BSM KENO draw?
- There is a BSM KENO draw every 5 minutes for customers to bet on.
- Draws occur 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Results are processed immediately after the draw and results can be viewed on the Playa website.
Where can I watch the draw?
- The live draws can be viewed on our website at the following link www.playabets.co.za/#!keno or it can be watched in any one of our Playa Bets Retail outlets.
- will be drawn. You must hit all the numbers
- Risko – this is the number drawn at the end of each draw and it can be 0.5, 1, 2 or 5. It shows how many times your winnings are increased or reduced if you decided to use Risko on the ticket.
What can I bet on?
You can bet on which numbers are going to be drawn in the following ways:
- ALL IN - This is the traditional bet for lucky numbers where you can choose to bet on 1-6 numbers
- KENO SYSTEM - This betting option allows you to choose anywhere from 2-10 numbers and still get paid if you miss some numbers.
- NO DRAW - This betting option is where you select which numbers will NOT be drawn. You can select up to 10 numbers not to be drawn.
- Total sum of the numbers drawn - You must predict if the total sum of all numbers drawn is going to be over or under 810.5.
- Sum of the first 5 numbers - You must predict if the sum of the first 5 numbers drawn is going to be over or under 202.5. Results provided by selecting statistics.
- First number OU - You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be over or under 40.5.
- First number Even/Odd - You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be even or odd.
- First number to be single (one-figure) - You must predict if the first-drawn number is going to be smaller than 10 or not.
- Last number OU - You must predict if the last-drawn number is going to be over or under 40.5.
- Last number Even/Odd - Player bets if the last-drawn number is going to be even or odd.
- Last number to be single (one-figure) - Player bets if the last-drawn number is going to be smaller than 10 or not.
Quick Picks and Autoplay:
- Quick Pick: Click on the “Random” button, select the type of bet that you would like (All In, KENO System, No Draw), select the number of balls to bet on, click SUMBIT.
- Autoplay: Select your desired numbers and the type of bet that you would like, then click on the autoplay button, then select the number of draws that you would like to consecutively bet on, then click submit. You will now be entered into the next amount of draws that you selected without having to take your bets again.
- In KENO you always bet on the next draw and betting is possible until the start of the draw.
- From the start of the draw all bets refer to the next draw. If you are not sure to which draw your ticket refers to, compare the number of the draw from your ticket with the number on the screen.
- Bets are only valid on the draw number (DRAW ID which consists of 5 digits. For example 20611) that is stated on your ticket and not for all draws during the day.
- Autoplay will have resulting over multiple draws and the amount of draws will be the next "x" amount of draws chosen by you.
- Draws occur every five minutes. Bets cannot be changed or cancelled after a draw has occurred in Playa Betting Shops and bets cannot be cancelled online for any reason
- KENO can be combined with the other bet types
How to playa BSM KENO:
Below is a screenshot of what the BSM KENO page looks like for draws. The top portion shows the draw ID and the 20 balls that are drawn. The bottom portion of the screenshot shows the numbers to bet on from 1-80.
Below the numbers are the exotic bets that are available for betting.
In the section below, this is where you select the type of bet that you would like to take: KENO System, No Draw or All In. Next to these options are also the options for Random (Quickpick) and Autoplay. The submit button is also at the bottom to send your selections to your betslip.
The screenshot below shows all the odds available on BSM KENO (All odds include stake).
- System bets - The odds are shown under the headings 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 numbers.
- All In – The odds are highlighted in Red below
- NO Draw – The odds are highlighted in Yellow below.
You can check results and statistics from past draws by clicking on the “statistics” button.