Playa offers multiple ways to deposit money into your betting account wallet. Deposits can be made using the following methods:
1. Credit Card: For Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Money is cleared instantly for betting.
2. Instant EFT: For ABSA, FNB, Investec, Nedbank & Standard Bank. Instant EFT allows customers to use their internet banking facility to directly deposit funds into their betting account. Money is cleared instantly for betting
3. Direct Bank Deposit: For direct deposit into our ABSA, FNB, Investec, Nedbank or Standard Bank account. Click for Banking Details
4. Vouchers: OTT Vouchers can be purchased from any of the following retailers: Boxer, Caltex Fresh Stop, GolCell and Kazang. To find a location near you, click the link: https://find.ott-mobile.com/
5. 1VOUCHER *NEW*: Simply buy a 1voucher from any flash or PEP store, click on deposit and select 1voucher and enter your 1voucher pin. Your account will be topped up with the value of the 1Voucher purchased.
Should you choose to do a direct deposit into one of our bank accounts, please choose your current banking institution and make the deposit into the same banking institutions account to avoid delays. Please provide your Playa account number when making bank deposits. Please note that direct bank deposit turnaround times are dependant on the banking institution and not on Playa.
You can register a Playa online betting account in the Registration section.
Once completing the signup registration form, please email your FICA documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to deposit money into your Playa betting account using your Credit Card or Instant EFT
In accordance with FICA regulations, we require a record of your documents.
You can top up your betting account by purchasing OTT Vouchers.